Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (est).
5. I will randomly choose one of the sites and feature it next week.
This week's featured site is Oh My Eco. This is a relatively new blog but promises to be something special! Katherine, the author, shares information on making Eco-friendly cleansers and how to eliminate mold. She also posted a very interesting article entitled "Guerrilla Pothole Gardening" (oh you know you want to check that one out). The blog is fresh and beautiful ... it loads quickly and is easy to navigate. I can't wait to see what Katherine writes next!
Thanks to everyone who listed their sites last week!
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: