Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. I will randomly choose one of the sites and feature it next week.
6. NEW FEATURE - On Saturdays I will randomly select 5 sites to feature on Super Star Saturday's Facebook Page and another 5 sites to feature on their Linky.
This week's featured site is Almost All The Truth. The very first thing that I notice when visiting this terrific blog is how pretty it is. The colors are fresh and remind me of spring. But a beautiful site is nothing without great content, right? Never fear because Brenna, the author and owner, has filled this blog with pertinent information. For example, a recent article addressed Eco-friendly cosmetics ... an important subject because what we put on our skin gets soaked right into our bodies and most cosmetics contain toxic ingredients. In a series of posts entitled "Going Green", Brenna shares easy ways to green up our lives including some tips on how to get started. Click on the tab at the top of the blog and you'll learn all about reading labels and what those strange-sounding ingredients really are. Almost All The Truth is well worth the time to visit!
Thanks to everyone who listed their sites last week!
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: