Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. I will randomly choose one of the sites and feature it next week.
6. On Saturdays, as time permits, I will randomly select a few sites to feature on My Baby's Green Super Star Saturday Facebook Page and another few sites to feature on their Linky.
This week's featured site is Eco Crap. I have been following Argentum Vulgaris and several of his blogs for quite some time. Eco Crap is one of his newer blogs and is dedicated to all things "green". AV shares his own, ever-expanding environmental awareness with his followers ... it often feels as though we are allowed to walk beside him and get a first-hand view when he uncovers the reality of life on our planet. At times, his direct and honest opinions make the reader a bit uncomfortable ... probably because he so often touches on a truth that many would rather ignore. AV doesn't ignore them. In fact, he exposes them and looks for solutions. I find Eco Crap refreshing ... it doesn't pander to politically correct thought ... it doesn't make any excuses. It just makes us aware and makes us take notice. Stop by and visit ... you're bound to learn something and you're guaranteed to be entertained.
Thanks to everyone who listed their sites last week!
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: