Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. I will randomly choose one of the sites and feature it next week.
6. On Saturdays, as time permits, I will randomly select a few sites to feature on My Baby's Green Super Star Saturday Facebook Page and another few sites to feature on their Linky.
This week's featured site is Little Green Blog. I've been following the "happenings" at Chez Green for a long time. One of the first articles that so impressed me was one about how The Greens reduced their trash to practically nothing. This was long before people became aware of overflowing landfills and the consequences ... and Mrs. Green took a bit of "heat" for her position. But The Greens persisted and have become one of the foremost experts in minimizing waste of all kinds, including food. In February Mrs. Green ran a wonderful series on heart health and this month she's talking about healthy living. Both series include thoughts from guest authors and tie Eco-friendly living with a healthy lifestyle. In my opinion, one of the reasons that Little Green Blog is so successful is because of Mrs. Green's integrity and honesty. She's extremely open about her own activities and struggles. Sometimes she will reject a popular "green" practice because, after careful investigation and consideration, she's found it to be less than beneficial to the environment. Other times she will change her habits because of something new she's discovered. In other words, Mrs. Green is walking the Eco-path right along with us ... and she shares it all with her readers. I highly recommend Little Green Blog.
Thanks to everyone who listed their sites last week!
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: