Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Last week we opened the linky up to include blogs, Facebook accounts and Twitter accounts ... and we invited the world to join in the fun. Using random.org, I chose one entry to feature this week ... #16 ... Art Ist's Facebook Account. For those of you who have followed my blog for awhile, you know who Art Ist is ... for those who don't know, he's my "other half". He has created banners for Reduce Footprints, participated in all of the challenges (even though you'll rarely see comments from him) and last week he designed our gruesome blog background for the special event. I might be a bit biased but ... I believe that he is a very talented artist. He's also an Eco-friendly artist ... he uses found materials as canvases for his painting, reuses clay for his sculptures and, rather than buying new (and usually plastic) tools, he looks around the house for items (old silverware works great for sculpting). Art's creations are as varied and interesting as the man himself ... one might find him working on a painting or designing a home. He might sculpt a figure in the morning and be out shooting photos in the afternoon. And with each medium, he treats the viewer to a different perspective of our world. Head on over to his Facebook page and add him as a friend ... then browse through his timeline to see what he's been working on lately. I think you'll enjoy it!
Thanks to everyone who listed their sites last week!
If you'd like to track and/or promote Meet & Greet on Twitter, please use the hashtag #MtaGt.
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: