Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Our featured blog this week is ... My Walk with Food and Beautiful Plants and Flowers by Ann. Ann has several blogs and she talks about the environment in each one. In this particular blog, however, she focuses on food, plants and flowers. You'll find photos of nature along with stories about inspiring people. I found a unique photo of a tree being cut ... we usually say we're cutting down a tree but in this instance, the tree was cut "up". There's an interesting post on using banana peels for fertilizer and one on the Frangipani (did you know that it is called the grave yard flower in South East Asia). Ann shares photos of parks in New Zealand and waterways in Singapore. Every post is fascinating and usually unexpected ... for example, one post started out with pictures of red succulents and ended with a discussion about cervical cancer screenings. Can you guess the connection? With every post, Ann shares something of herself with us. The blog is personal, informative and entertaining. I encourage you to visit My Walk with Food and Beautiful Plants and Flowers.
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: