Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Our featured blog this week is ... Rules of Green by Cat. Rules of Green is a lovely blog. Each post is like an intimate visit between friends with Cat sharing something interesting that she's learned or come across ... or something she's thinking about as she walks her Eco-conscious path. I found a couple of articles about earth-friendly hair coloring where she talks about finding environmental salons and choosing natural, "green" treatments. In a recent post, I saw photos of her newly re-potted plants ... and learned about lace planters. Several posts tagged Economic Growth got a little more serious ... Cat discusses the value of opening up discussions and finding economic solutions which will protect our welfare while preserving the planet's health. A central theme runs throughout Rules of Green ... our choices make a difference. For example, click on the tag "Food" and you'll find a bunch of posts on choosing what we eat ... Cat discusses farming, fisheries, conventional eggs versus Eco-eggs, local foods and she even shares a few recipes and restaurant reviews. Rules of Green is a refreshing blog ... I hope you'll head over and check it out!
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: