Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Our featured blog this week is ... It's Not Easy To Be Green by Jennifer. When it comes to green living, many people accept "popular thinking" without checking the facts ... but that's not the case with Jennifer. For example, the term "genetically modified organisms (GMO) has a negative connotation to most of us. But how many have actually investigated the subject? Well, Jennifer has ... and I will tell you that her findings made me reconsider my whole position on the subject. In another post, she asks if Do-It-Yourself projects, such as cooking dry beans rather than the canned variety, are really a greener option. Again ... you might be surprised at her conclusions. Now if you're thinking that she's pointing at readers and exposing their faults, you'd be totally wrong ... Jennifer starts with herself, questioning everything she does and thinks. She does so honestly and puts it all out there for her readers to see. She'll be the first to talk about green-living conflicts and freely acknowledges her struggles. In doing so, she allows each of us to hold a mirror up to our own actions. Her writing is thoughtful and intelligent ... and she always gives the reader plenty to think about. It's Not Easy To Be Green is one of my favorite blogs ... I encourage you to check it out.
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: