Let's change things a bit this week ... just to keep life interesting. Let's open this linky up to include Twitter accounts and Facebook pages. Here are this week's rules:
1. If you Blog, Tweet or Facebook about green living, please link up below.
2. You are free to include up to three (3) links (your blog, twitter page and/or facebook page).
3. Visit at least one other link (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the links listed and feature it next week.
Our featured blog this week is ... Eco-Crap by Argentum Vulgaris (AV). AV is a self-professed grouchy old man ... but I see him as an environmental conscience ... the guy who calls them like he sees them and calls us to task when we aren't living up to our Eco-potential. That frank appraisal of our situation (and who, in his opinion, is to blame) seems to get under some folk's skin. People argue with him ... they even curse at him. But he gets the conversation going and in the process his readers think and learn. Eco-Crap takes on the tough subjects, like GMOs and global warming ... and the easier subjects, like composting & gardening. They are informative, thoughtful and ... as I said when Eco-Crap was first featured ... "you’re guaranteed to be entertained". I hope you'll swing by and visit AV ... Eco-Crap is definitely worth a look.
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: