Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Our featured blog this week is ... Modern Eco Life. This blog is full of great information! The home page contains headlines of the articles one will find "inside" ... things like Choose one eco thing to start living more green!, 5 Ways To Green Your Back-to-School and Can An Animal-Free Diet Cure Cancer?. At the top of the blog there are tabs for various subjects ... things like "Natural Home" and "Shades of Green". Just below that there are featured articles within those categories ... I found one entitled "When cleaning your carpets can do more harm than good!" which is a fascinating look at the types of cleaners commonly used and healthy, "green" alternatives to the toxic varieties. The articles in Modern Eco Life are written by a number of people ... some of whom we claim, right here on Reduce Footprints, as our very own ... Eco-superstars like Lori Alper of Groovy Green Livin, Lynn Stone (no longer blogging but previously known as A Funtastically Green Girl) and Stephanie Moram of Good Girl Gone Green. Modern Eco Life has something for everyone! It's beautiful and well organized. Check it out ... I'm sure you'll love it!
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: