Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Our featured blog this week is ... Eco Thrifty Living, written by Zoe Morrison. What a fabulous blog!! Zoe decided to slash her family's budget without compromising her "green" principles. Her goal was to not only survive on less money but to actually thrive. The home page caught my attention recently with a series of posts on decluttering ... one article talks about reasons to get rid of stuff and a second one discusses barriers. The third one is, to me, the most fascinating ... it talks about getting the most value out of unwanted items. Zoe discusses monetary and emotional value and offers several creative suggestions for dealing with clutter. I found another interesting post which suggests that eating the correct portion size is Eco and financially friendly. You'll find topics such as chemical-free cleaning, going shampoo free, clothes swapping and how to get plants and produce for free. Sprinkled liberally throughout the blog are do-it-yourself posts ... even one on how to make margarine. Eco Thrifty Living dispels the myth that it's expensive to live green and shows us how to live better on less. Check it out ... I know you'll love it!
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: