Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Our featured blog this week is ... Changes 4 Charlie (C4C) written by Tina. C4C might look a bit familiar because it is the "little sister" to "My Baby's Green", a blog which has since been closed. Tina began C4C as a form of therapy ... a personal journal where she could talk about, and deal with, the many challenges she's faced in recent years. She invites readers to participate in healing activities like "Attitude Adjustment", a post where everyone can let off steam about those things which get on our nerves, or "Inspire Gratitude and Happiness" where she lists the things which she is grateful for and invites us to do the same. All of her posts are written with honesty and compassion. So, at this point you might be wondering what C4C has to do with green living. Well, Tina explains that green living is also a challenge ... and when life is handing you more than you think you can take, making environmental changes can seem overwhelming. So, she talks about her green journey. There is a whole section devoted to Change The World Wednesday where she talks about our weekly activities and how she's approaching them. She also has a regular Monday feature called "Eco-Line Up", a post where she lists shops, companies and blogs that promote green living. That weekly feature also includes a "linky" where readers are invited to list their Eco-finds, including their "green" blogs/sites. I find C4C to be an interesting, informative site. Tina's "voice" is filled with humor and a positive approach. I think you'll like Changes 4 Charlie!
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: