Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Let's add a twist this week ... you are welcome to include two links ... one link to your own site and one link to a favorite Eco-site. Be sure to let your favorite site know that you are introducing them to us.
Our featured blog this week is ... Canopy Avenue. My first impression of this blog is that it is unassuming and clean ... it doesn't bombard one's senses with flashing adverts or data overload. Rather, it is beautiful and straight forward, giving readers access to the types of information they are looking for. Even the name of the blog seems to illicit a feeling of calm ... a feeling that all the distractions of life have been set aside so that one can simply pay attention to what's important. And "important" sums up the posts which you'll find on Canopy Avenue ... articles like "How to Reduce Exposure to BPA", "How to Be a Better Green Consumer" and "13 Ways to be an Eco Traveller". Each post is thoughtful and informative without being "preachy" or "in your face". Canopy Avenue is a relatively young blog but I have a feeling that it will quickly become a "go-to" site for clear, understandable information on living a green life. Check it out ... I think you'll like it!
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: