Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. Let's add a twist this week. If you have a green-living blog, site and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list up to three links (your site, Facebook Page and/or Twitter Account).
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Our featured blog this week is ... EcoGrrl by Aimee (aka EcoGrrl). Aimee's blog is an eclectic assortment of interesting posts. One might find photos which document her weekends or delicious recipes made with local ingredients (many of which come from her own garden). Under a tab called "Evergreen" Aimee shares her green efforts and she's done a lot ... things like giving up her car, buying an older home rather than new construction, and installing Energy Star appliances. In a series called Tuesday Guilty Pleasures, readers get acquainted with the music that moves Aimee ... selections from Crystal Gayle, Rod Stewart and Janet Jackson. Some of the most touching posts are ones where Aimee shares her thoughts about love, loss and life ... they are poetic and beautiful. Visiting EcoGrrl is rather like peeking into a personal journal ... a glimpse of all the day-to-day elements which make up a life. Aimee has the wonderful ability to make readers feel. I hope you'll stop by and visit EcoGrrl.
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: