Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog, site and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Our featured site this week is ... Greenie Dresses for Less. I'm so excited to introduce you to "Greenie" and her fabulous blog. It's all about fashion ... Eco-friendly, Do-It-Yourself fashion. If, at this point you are turning away because you aren't into fashion ... WAIT ... read on because you just might find something of interest. Here's the concept ... Greenie takes old clothes, materials and even things like plastic & glass, and turns them into beautiful clothing and accessories. For example ... she took curtain rings and turned them into a very unique choker necklace. She turned a charity-shop "find" into a slouchy slogan t-shirt ... and created a beautiful headband from "knicker elastic". Bandeau tops, earrings & rings made from buttons, paint splash print scarves, and even beautiful bracelets made from safety pins ... you'll find all of these and more. With each creation, Greenie offers the reader instructions on how to do it themselves. Perhaps clothing & accessories aren't your "thing" ... well, click on the tab entitled "DIY Living Gallery" and learn how to make curtains, greeting cards, doorstops, and even shampoo. Greenie Dresses for Less is really a fun site ... it proves that one can live green, be frugal AND be fashionable. Check it out ... I think you'll like it!
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: