Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog, site and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Our featured site this week is ... Green-4-U. Leigh, the "greenie" in charge, is like many of us ... she was raised to care about the environment by people who didn't necessarily think about green living but rather believed in doing the right thing. So they reused items instead of tossing them, recycled and wasted nothing. Now, a mom herself, Leigh sees how things have changed ... how the world has moved away from that environmental way of life ... and she doesn't like it. In Green-4-U she offers readers tools and information to become "green natives". There are well-written posts on everything from parenting to politics. You'll find articles about global warming, fracking, meatless meals and labeling GMO foods. I found a fascinating page entitled "Ask Your Kids This" ... it's a series of questions designed to get kids thinking, creatively, about the environment. Leigh offers suggested activities to go along with the questions and they are appropriate for all ages. Another tab lists all the information necessary for people in the US to contact their state and federal officials ... important information for those who'd like to make their opinions heard and encourage positive change. Leigh covers the easy topics as well as the tough and controversial ones. Green-4-U is a terrific site ... check it out and see for yourself.
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: