Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog, site and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Our featured site this week is ... Family Focus Blog by Scarlet. In last week's Meet & Greet, Scarlet's article, Teaching Your Children to Leave No Trace, was linked up. It's an excellent article about how to teach children to enjoy nature without hurting it. That, however, isn't the only Eco-post you'll find on this terrific blog ... just click on the tab entitled "Eco Tips" and you'll find articles like "Green Pet Care Tips To Protect Your Pets", "How to be More Energy Efficient at Home" and "3 Green Outdoor Ideas for Every Home". Maybe you're interested in Eco-friendly products and giveaways ... Scarlet reviews items and hosts giveaways. Looking for recipes? No problem ... click on the tab entitled "Food" and find delicious recipes ... even some vegan offerings. Family Focus Blog does exactly what the name implies ... it focuses on family ... our own, small families and our greater earth family. I'm positive that you'll find something of interest and value on Family Focus Blog ... check it out and see for yourself.
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: