Do you have an Eco-friendly blog? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site and leave a pertinent comment (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Our featured blog this week is ... Lady JC Muses. My friend, JC, is a seriously talented person. You might remember her as The Accessory Lady ... she created beautiful knitted and crocheted accessories. She's now chosen to focus on another of her loves ... photography. New York is often her "model" and her images make me want to pack my bags and head to the Big Apple. JC is also a compassionate person, caring about the environment and all who make our planet home. Her green living posts include delicious plant-based recipes, images of nature and even posts on Eco-friendly gift wrapping. There is a class and elegance to Lady JC Muses. Head over for a visit ... I know you'll enjoy it!
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: