Do you have an Eco-friendly blog or site? Do you occasionally write about the environment or ways to live green? If you answered yes to any, you're invited to link up. Here are the rules:
1. If you have a green-living blog, site and/or write about the environment, sustainability, etc., please use the "linky" below to list your site.
2. If you only occasionally write about green living, please use tags such as "green", "Eco", "Environment", etc. and then link to that collection of posts so that visitors will be directed to pertinent articles.
3. Visit at least one other site (and while not required, it would be nice if you told them that you found them here).
4. The linky will stay active until Thursday at 6:00 pm (EST).
5. Using Random.org, I will choose one of the sites listed and feature it next week.
Our featured site this week is ... Eco Friendly Homemaking by Alicia. You know the feeling you get when you sit down with a good friend for a chat? How the conversation easily flows from one topic to another and how ideas are offered and accepted? Well, that's the feeling one gets when visiting Eco Friendly Homemaking. Alicia talks about all kinds of things ... her summer harvest, what she does with her herbs, her family, etc. She offers recipes for the veggies she's grown as well as instructions for clever homemade items like reusable bags and dryer balls. And then, as friendly visits often go, she'll ask a thought-provoking question ... something which she's obviously thought about and feels strongly about ... questions like "Do You Watch What You Say?" and "Do You Respect Your Elders?" The amazing thing is that she gets answers ... lots of them. Alicia has that rare ability to get people involved ... they leave comments and share their thoughts. Eco Friendly Homemaking is the house next door ... the family who has strong environmental beliefs and welcomes visitors with a smile. Check it out ... I think you'll want to "hang out" with Alicia.
This week's linky is now live so ... list your site, visit and have fun: