My friend, Brian, from The New Author recently won the Creative Writer Blogger Award. The rules of the award state that he is to nominate others for this award and ... yep ... he nominated me.
So ... I'd like to thank Brain for passing it on to me.
Okay ... here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave this to you.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth – or – switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
- Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
- Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Ready for my lies & truths? See if you can figure out if I've told 6 lies and 1 truth or 6 truths and 1 lie:
- I love wolves and when I was 21 I had a tattoo of a wolf placed on my lower back.
- I hold a Masters Degree from the Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies.
- I am 6'2" tall and grew to 5'0" by the time I was 10 years old.
- We recently had dinner with Steve Martin who now has a home in Brevard, NC.
- I worked, for many years, in a building with no windows (not one single window).
- I once spent a summer panning for gold in Alaska.
- I have hiked the entire 2,650 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail.
Now to the nominations. There are so many people I'd like to
- EcoGrrl at http://ecogrrlnetwork.blogspot.com/
- Angela at http://www.angelabarrow.co.uk/Blog/
- Argentum Vulgaris at http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/ (I had to do it AV)
- Theresa at http://www.faeriemooncreations.blogspot.com/
- ReWinn at http://rewinn.blogspot.com/
- Brenda at http://brendasjewelrybox.blogspot.com/
- Waylandcook at http://waylandcook.blogspot.com/
Here's one more truth for you: I am notoriously bad about fulfilling awards so ... if any of my seven nominees aren't up for it, I totally understand. But ... I hope you'll have some fun and play along.
Have a great weekend everyone!