Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ivory

Hm ... I wonder how it happens ... happily typing a post about Ivory ... importing an article that I found interesting ... intent on saying just what I want to convey ... and then ... the screen goes blank ... until ... fatal words appear:

YOUR POST HAS BEEN PUBLISHED

Oh No!!!! That wasn't supposed to happen!!! Quick ... delete that post. Whew ... it's gone!!

Or so I thought!

First, I received an email saying that my post doesn't open. Then, while visiting other sites which have Reduce Footprints listed in their blog roll, I see ... oh no ... IVORY! A phantom post has been deposited on blogs everywhere.

If you noticed ... or if you received an email notification of a post about ivory ... I apologize. It was operator error. But stay tuned ... the subject will definitely resurface!

4 comments :

  1. I got the "blog doesn't exist" message when I tried to click on your site from my blog roll too. Don't ya hate Operator Error? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Glad it's not just me who does stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AFter you post the page should give you an option to edit post (blogspot does) and you can immediately retun and edit or add what you like and repost. I have had to do it several times after the same problem.

    AV
    http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
    http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I was wondering! I saw the teaser in my "blogs I'm following" box on my Dashboard, but it was a LIE!!! :)

    - Cesia.
    http://ceceatitagain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete