Saturday, November 14, 2009

Field Trip ...

I woke up this morning to beautiful blue skies. The sun is shining and the birds are singing. It's a perfect day ... a perfect day for a field trip.

Would you like to go with me? I promise it will be fun!! I've even arranged for an Eco-friendly bus ... so you won't need to worry about driving.

Want to join me? Okay ... let's go!

Bring your things because we won't be coming back here today. And then, when you're ready, climb aboard.

We're off (click on the bus):


6 comments :

  1. OMGosh!! I really really love your blog! I cannot wait to hear more from you and just subscribed :) I have a new mommy blog called smilinggreenmom.com and I have been doing wordless wed but am now gong to have to reconsider this idea in favor of Change the World Wed. I found you through Prissy Green by the way - and am so excited. Thanks :) Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://ann-mythoughtsandphotos.blogspot.com/2009/11/save-world-wednesday-think-green.html

    went on a field trip too, and I was rewarded, and saw a family or partially protected ducks, founded only in NEw Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bus looks like a genuine Fred Flintstone, one of the most fuel efficient vehicles ever put on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm went a bit fast for the bus this morning on my run! Have a friend who has started up a 'cycle' bus for working French in Toulouse! Today I was lucky enough to be running just slowly enough to find a cepe mushroom in the forest. We are allowed to take them home and eat them! Nice and fresh! That was my field trip today...

    ReplyDelete